NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: THE POPCORN FACTORY® 2016 FREE POPCORN TIN MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES (hereinafter the "SWEEPSTAKES") begins on 12:01 am EST on Thursday September 1, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday December 31, 2017 (the "ENTRY PERIOD").
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit ThePopcornFactory.com and sign up to receive email from The Popcorn Factory®.
Limit one entry per person. Entrants must have a valid email account with The Popcorn Factory® in order to participate in the SWEEPSTAKES. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter SWEEPSTAKES are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Note: If you unsubscribe from the receiving email you will no longer eligible to win. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) One (1) winner will be selected each month during the ENTRY PERIOD. Each monthly winner will receive a 3.5 gallon tin of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory® with an ARV of $39 USD each. Total ARV of the monthly prize is $39 USD. Total ARV for all Prizes is $624 USD
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected on or about the first Monday following the end of each calendar month in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received from the beginning of the ENTRY PERIOD through the end of the applicable month by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this SWEEPSTAKES. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received from the beginning of the ENTRY PERIOD through the end of each applicable month of the SWEEPSTAKES. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email associated with their registered email account with The Popcorn Factory®. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per person.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the SWEEPSTAKES from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the SWEEPSTAKES or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account of the entrant registered with The Popcorn Factory®. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the SWEEPSTAKES or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this SWEEPSTAKES which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the SWEEPSTAKES if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have signed up to receive emails from The Popcorn Factory®. Employees and families of The Popcorn Factory, Inc. (“Sponsor”) their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and
Administrator of this SWEEPSTAKES is The Popcorn Factory, Inc.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER THE POPCORN
FACTORY, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED
COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE
ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE
© 2016 The Popcorn Factory, Inc.