NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF LEGAL RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Popcorn Factory® / Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Backyard Movie Night 2022 Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM ET on 8/15/2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 8/28/2022 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period visit The Popcorn Factory Sweepstakes page at and completely fill out the entry form. Remember you must be 18 or older (or the age of majority in your state of legal residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry.
Limit One (1) Entry per person. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Four (4) winners will be randomly selected.
2.1 General Entry Information: By entering, you understand that the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use the Entry and excerpts of the Entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including, but not limited to, posting Entry on its websites, blogs, social media pages and in any form of advertising. By submitting your Entry you grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain additional entries through fraudulent means by any method may void all of that Entrant’s Entries. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
2.2 Entry Content Restrictions:
a. The Entry must be the answer to the Sweepstakes question;
b. Entries must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
c. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
d. We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
e. Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): There will be a total of four (4) winners, one (1) Grand Prize winner and three (3) runner up winners. The one (1) Grand prize winner will receive a prize package of a movie projector and screen for outside movies (ARV $199.99 USD), a 6 & 1/2 Gallon tin filled with 36 bags of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory® (ARV $64.99 USD, product code P22836), a 5-movie digital download bundle from Universal (ARV $ 74.95 USD); and movie swag package including a Jaws plush, Jurassic World t-shirt, Minions notebook and a Jurassic World Dominion water bottle (ARV $75 USD). The ARV of the Grand Prize package is $414.64 USD. There will be three (3) Runner Up prize packages. Each Runner up will receive a prize package of a 5-movie digital download bundle from Universal (ARV $74.95) and 2 Gallon tin filled with 12 bags of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory® (ARV $44.99 USD, Product code P22812). The total ARV of each Runner Up Prize Package is $119.94 USD. The total ARV of the prizes will be $774.46 USD.
Limit one (1) prize per entrant. Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive, including without limitation, the cost associated with transportation to and from the theater and the purchase of any concessions.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be randomly selected on or about August 29, 2022, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will vary and are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified on or about August 30, 2022.
- GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prizes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and releases Sponsor, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, LLC. and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to email account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, sweepstakes-rules] from approximately 9/5/2022 through 10/5/2022.whichever is older) as of the date of entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of The Popcorn Factory, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Universal Pictures Home Entertainment LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners, visit
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are The Popcorn Factory, Inc., 13970 West Laurel Drive, Lake Forest, IL, United States, 60045.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER THE POPCORN FACTORY, INC., UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT LLC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME; PROVIDED THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT, LLC., ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE, ALL ENTRANTS IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA TO RESOLVE SUCH DISPUTES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2022 THE POPCORN FACTORY, INC.